¡Bienvenidos al Programa de la Educación Bilingüe/ESL en Texas A&M University-San Antonio!
Welcome to the Bilingual/ESL Education Program at Texas A&M University-San Antonio!
The Bilingual/ESL Education faculty facilitates their students’ advancement in the study of theories, research, and effective pedagogical approaches in the fields of Bilingual and ESL education.
The Faculty in the program has extensive knowledge in Bilingual and ESL education and is actively involved in teaching, developing curriculum, service learning partnerships, engaging in research initiatives, and participating in internal and external activities that support the University’s commitment to leadership in our communities and the global world.
The Bilingual/ESL Education Program is excited to offer the following programs for future graduates in Bilingual and ESL education:
- EC-6 Bilingual Generalist & 4-8 Bilingual Generalist
- Alternative Certification Program for EC-6 or 4-8 Bilingual Generalist
- Masters of Science in Bilingual Education
We also offer ESL Certification for the following content areas:
- EC-6 Generalist with ESL Endorsement
- EC-6 Generalist with ESL and Early Childhood
- 4-8 Generalist with ESL Endorsement
- EC-12 Special Education with *EC-6 Gen or 4-8 Content/ESL
- EC-12 Kinesiology with ESL