What We Do
The Academic Technologies area of the Office of Information Technology Services is dedicated to advancing all aspects of the effective use of technology in teaching and learning. We collaborate with Faculty, Staff and Students to proactively identify, design and develop meaningful solutions to enrich instruction and learning through the use of technology.
In addition to offering professional development training opportunities, we offer a variety of services including assistance with course design, Blackboard Learn 9.1 LMS (Learning Management System) technical issues and other academic technologies including Centra & Respondus.
Who are we?
The Academic Technologies team consists of:
- Dr. Sherita Love, Director of Distance Learning and Instructional Technologies
- Ms. Cecilia Rangel, Learning Support Specialist - College of Arts and Sciences
- Ms. Evelyn V. Villarreal, Learning Support Specialist - College of Education & Human Development
- Ms. Janelle Cavazos, Learning Support Specialist - College of Business
- Ms. Jorlanditha Austin, Instructional Multimedia Student Assistant
Your Technology Consultant
|College||Consultant & Contact Information|
|College of Art & Sciences||Ms. Cecilia Rangel, (210) 784-4309|
|College of Business||Mr. Janelle Cavazos, (210) 784-4331|
|College of Education & Human Development||Ms. Evelyn V. Villarreal, (210) 784-4342|