Welcome to the Office of International Affairs!
Our Mission is to enrich and foster the educational and work experience of Texas A&M University-San Antonio’ international community. We assist in facilitating a smooth transition to our university and your stay in the U.S., while ensuring to protect the integrity of the institution and comply with local, state and federal regulations. The Office of International Affairs provides international admission assistance; in addition to consistent up-to-date immigration information that will successfully benefit non-U.S. citizens, students, faculty and staff seeking to enter the U.S. to receive an education or work at our institution.
- F-1, J-1students and J-1 Scholars Immigration Advising
- H1B Immigration Advising
- Cultural adjustments and campus resources
- Community and campus outreach events and activities
- A liaison between A&M-SA offices and all non U.S Citizens.
- Faculty and staff Support