Complete the online application for admission for Texas A&M University-San Antonio at www.applytexas.org.
Submit official transcripts from all prior universities or colleges attended. Transcripts must not be over one year old from the print date.
Transcripts should be sent to:
Texas A&M University-San Antonio
Office of Admissions
One University Way
San Antonio, TX 78224
If previous institutions participate in the sending of secure electronic transcripts (e-script, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, or Trans Networks) transcripts must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Pay non-refundable $35 application fee. Some students may be eligible for a fee waiver.
*Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to specific programs.
**Please be aware if a you apply multiple times, the application submitted most recently (regardless of term or type) will void any previously submitted applications.
***If you did not enroll for the term in which you were admitted, you will be required to reapply, and will be re-evaluated to determine admissibility.
1. Submit all official transcripts (undergraduate and graduate course work) from every prior college/university attended.
2. Applicants must be awarded a baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited institution before admission into a graduate program can occur. Degrees received must be posted on the transcript of the awarding institution.
3. Applicants must have an overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.6 on a 4.0 scale, or have an average of 3.0 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work.
4. Students admitted must also submit official Graduate Test Scores (GMAT, GRE, MAT) by mid-semester of their first application term of graduate courses to register for subsequent semesters.
Fall Semester: Priority Deadline January 15th; no applications accepted past August 5th; Document Deadline Subject to departmental deadline.
Spring Semester: Priority Deadline November 1st; no applications accepted past January 5th; Document Deadline Subject to departmental deadline.
Summer Semester: Priority Deadline April 1st; no applications accepted past July 1st; Document Deadline Subject to departmental deadline.
*No application will be accepted after the deadline.
*Application deadlines are subject to change and do not reflect, nor guarantee, preferred course offerings will be available.
*Deadlines above reflect the deadlines for the Spring 2018, Summer 2018, and Fall 2018 terms
Non-Degree or Certificate Seeking Students
University Reporting Codes:
Graduate Record Exam (GRE): 6712
Millers Analogies Test (MAT): 3013
Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT): 7B7-9D-05
Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 6712