- Complete the online application for admission for Texas A&M University-San Antonio at www.applytexas.org.
- Submit official transcripts from all prior universities or colleges attended, as well as military transcripts. Transcripts should not be dated more than one year old from the print date on the transcript.
- Transcripts should be sent via mail to:
Texas A&M University-San Antonio
Office of Admissions
One University Way
San Antonio, TX 78224
If previous institutions participate in the sending of secure electronic transcripts (e-script, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, or Trans Networks) transcripts can be sent via email to: email@example.com
4. Pay non-refundable $15 application fee.
5. Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to specific departments.
- Submit official transcripts from ALL other universities and colleges attended.* (Transcripts must not be over one year old from transcript print date.) Course work taken at other colleges/universities will be converted into Texas A&M University-San Antonio equivalents where appropriate.
- Completion of 45 academic transferable hours
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Texas State Initiative (TSI) requirements must be met (college ready in writing, reading, and math).
- Must be eligible to return to all previously attended colleges or universities
*Applications will not be evaluated until all transcripts from previous colleges/universities are received.
Fall Semester: August 20th
Spring Semester: January 10th
Summer I Semester & 10 Week Session: June 1st
Summer II Semester: July 1st
First time Texas A&M University –San Antonio applicants who have received at least 45 academic transferrable hours at a previous regionally accredited institution.
Students applying as U.S. Transfer must submit a completed application for admission and the $15 application fee according to the admissions deadlines.
Students who want to enroll at Texas A&M University-San Antonio but are not interested in pursuing a degree at Texas A&M University-San Antonio.
Transient students are admitted only for one semester at a time. If continued enrollment is desired, students must follow the appropriate admission application procedures.
Must submit an official copy of their most recenttranscript which:
must show proof of TSI compliance
must show proof of having completed at least 45 semester credit hours
must show that the student is in Good Standing with last institution attended
If your most recent transcript does not meet all requirements:
all official transcripts from every institution attended will be required
Students applying as Transient must submit a completed application for admission and the $15 application fee according to the admissions deadlines.
Former students who have had a break in enrollment of more than one year at Texas A&M University-San Antonio and wish to return to Texas A&M University-San Antonio.
Those who have taken college work at another institution must request official transcripts be sent to the Office of Admissions* and must be in good academic standing at the previous institution.
* Students are not at liberty to disregard previous college work attempted. If you have attended other institutions of higher education since you were last enrolled at Texas A&M University- San Antonio, you must submit an official transcript from each institution.
Upon evaluation, if student’s overall grade point average is below 2.0, the student will be deemed ineligible to continue.
Students applying as Re-Admit must submit a completed application for admission and the $15 application fee according to the admissions deadlines.