Post Baccalaureate Admission
Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree and now wish to obtain a 2nd bachelor’s degree:
1. Complete the online application for transfer admission for Texas A&M University-San Antonio at www.applytexas.org.
2. Submit official transcripts from all prior universities or colleges attended. Transcripts should not be dated more than one year old from the print date on the transcript. The office of admissions will determine, once verifying that you have already earned a bachelor’s degree, that you are a post baccalaureate student.
3. Transcripts should be sent via mail to:
Texas A&M University-San Antonio
Office of Admissions
One University Way
San Antonio, TX 78224
If previous institutions participate in the sending of secure electronic transcripts (e-script, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, or Trans Networks) transcripts must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Pay non-refundable $15 application fee. Some students may be eligible for a fee waiver.
5. Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to specific departments.
*Please be aware if a you apply multiple times, the application submitted most recently (regardless of term or type) will void any previously submitted applications.
**If you did not enroll for the term in which you were admitted, you will be required to reapply, and will be re-evaluated to determine admissibility.
1. Cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
2. Must be eligible to return to all previously attended colleges or universities
3. Must have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
*Applications will not be evaluated until all transcripts from previous colleges/universities are received.
Fall Semester: Priority Deadline January 15th; no applications accepted past August 5th; Document Deadline August 5th.
Spring Semester: Priority Deadline November 1st; no applications accepted past December 20th; Document Deadline January 5th.
Summer Semester: Priority Deadline April 1st; no applications accepted past July 1st; Document Deadline July 1st.
Application deadlines are subject to change and do not reflect, nor guarantee, preferred course offerings will be available.
Deadlines above reflect the deadlines for the Spring 2018, Summer 2018, and Fall 2018 terms