First-Time Freshman Admission
1. Complete the online application for admission to Texas A&M University-San Antonio at www.applytexas.org.
2. Submit official high school transcript.**
3. Submit official SAT or ACT scores.
4. Transcripts should be sent via mail to:
Texas A&M University-San Antonio
Office of Admissions
One University Way
San Antonio, TX 78224
If previous institutions participate in the sending of secure electronic transcripts (e-script, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, or Trans Networks) transcripts must be sent via email to: email@example.com.
5. Pay non-refundable $15 application fee. Some student may be eligible for a fee waiver.
6. Submit official transcripts from any university or colleges attended while enrolled in high school, including dual credit or early college in high school. Must be submitted prior to enrollment.
*Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to specific departments.
**Home school transcripts must be notarized in order to be considered official.
***Please be aware if a you apply multiple times, the application submitted most recently (regardless of term or type) will void any previously submitted applications.
****If you did not enroll for the term in which you were admitted, you will be required to reapply, and will be re-evaluated to determine admissibility.
Freshman Admission Standards
All students are required to complete Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements and Texas A&M University-San Antonio testing requirements. All students attending a public institution must take an assessment or be exempt from assessment prior to enrolling in college level courses.
Freshman Admission Requirements
Students who graduated or will graduate with a Recommended or Distinguished diploma type from an accredited U.S high school and ranked in the top 25% are automatically admitted but must still submit SAT or ACT scores.
The admissions committee will determine admissibility for:
Fall Semester: Priority Deadline January 15th; no applications accepted past June 30th; Document Deadline July 14th.
Spring Semester: Priority Deadline October 1st; no applications accepted past December 1st; Document Deadline December 15th.
Summer Semester: Priority Deadline April 1st; no applications accepted past April 30th; Document Deadline May 14th.
Application deadlines are subject to change and do not reflect, nor guarantee, preferred course offerings will be available.
Deadlines above reflect the deadlines for the Spring 2018, Summer 2018, and Fall 2018 terms
SAT/ACT School Code