Alumni Affairs fosters alumni engagement in these key areas:
Benefits and Services
Currently, alumni benefits include
- e-mail for life (yep, you can still use your tamusa.edu e-mail address if you'd like),
- Jaguar Connect, the alumni networking community
- access to career services,
- information on education loan repayment,
- a virtual book club for alumni,
- discounted Six Flags tickets for you and family members (username TAMUSA, password SixFlags4), and
- on-campus library services (contact email@example.com for more details).
Alumni Affairs plans events both on- and off-campus including social events, events on career topics, family-friendly events, and industry-specific events. In addition, Alumni Affairs invites Jaguars to University-sponsored events, like the Lights of Esperanza. But we can't do it without you.
Volunteer opportunities, from recruiting prospective students to serving on boards and committees to working with the Mays Center for Experiential Learning on service learning projects, are all possibilities. But we can't do it without you.
Alumni Affairs strives to maintain a variety of beneficial communication vehicles through which alumni can become better informed about the University. Using sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, the office regularly seeks to not only inform but to solicit opinions and engage Jaguars in more meaningful ways. In addition, families of alumni are welcome to communicate with the University through the portal Family Connect. But we can't do it without you.
As we are building an alumni program, please let the office know your interest in these areas by interacting via social media, calling the office at (210) 784-1121, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are uncertain we have your most up-to-date contact information, notify us at email@example.com so we can do this . . . with you!