Live updates from the 85th Texas Legislature Regular Session
The mission of The Budget Office is to facilitate efficient and effective resource allocation, decision making and strategic planning for the University community and constituents.
The Office of Budget & Planning is responsible for:
- the coordination of the annual operating budget
- the biennial preparation of the Legislative Appropriation Request
- the submission of mandated federal, state and university system reports
- the development and oversight of the capital plan
- the monitoring of metrics associated with the Energy Risk Management Program
- budget training & assistance for the university community
- other reporting & planning duties as requested.
Budget Office Staff