|Live updates from the 85th Texas Legislature Regular Session|
The mission of The Budget Office is to facilitate efficient and effective resource allocation, decision making and strategic planning for the University community and constituents.
The Office of Budget & Planning is responsible for:
- the coordination of the annual operating budget
- the biennial preparation of the Legislative Appropriation Request
- the submission of mandated federal, state and university system reports
- the development and oversight of the capital plan
- the monitoring of metrics associated with the Energy Risk Management Program
- budget training & assistance for the university community
- other reporting & planning duties as requested.
Budget Office Staff