What is GTF?
The GTF program provides 40 early college high school graduates throughout the state of Texas an opportunity to earn a scholarship of up to $2,000 a semester. This scholarship is intended for those students who anticipate completing their Bachelor’s program in three years or less and display financial need. This award is given on a first come, first serve basis so please feel free to contact the Department of Early College Credit to check on your eligibility or status.
- Graduate from an early college high school in Texas
- Enroll at A&M-SA as a full-time freshman student
- Have a minimum cumulative college grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Complete the Texas A&M University Scholarship Application by the priority deadline
- Must complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to demonstrate financial need by the priority deadline
- Be capable of completing degree program in three years or less