Texas A&M University-San Antonio is on a mission to create a pathway to prosperity and because of the generosity of our Corporate Partners many students at A&M-San Antonio are realizing the dream of obtaining their degree through the scholarships made available to them.
Your partnership is used exclusively to provide scholarships to students with financial need, or to a defined program of direct support to students. In addition, not only are you making a difference in students lives, but by getting involved you will strengthen ties with the University and establish direct links with future workforce. Corporate Partners are able to engage with students, alumni, faculty and staff throughout the year in signature A&M-San Antonio events, University publications, social media, digital platforms, in the press and at various other events where students, alumni and corporate affiliates are present.
As a Corporate Partner you will assist in fulfilling our mission of making higher education accessible and affordable to all.
- Enrollment 5,500 - 21% student body increase from Fall 2015 to Fall 2016
- Applications for fall 2017 are 100% greater than the same time last year (2,000 vs 4,000 applicants).
- Highest classroom space utilization in-state for spring 2017 - 90%.
- Military Embracing - A&M-SA is proud to be designated as a Purple Heart University. More than 17 percent of A&MSA’s students identifying as part of the military population
- Developing a School of Leadership with multi-disciplinary offerings leading to minor, bachelor's and master's in leadership.
Please contact Anthony Medina, Director of Development at Anthony.Medina@tamusa.edu or 210-784-1119 to learn more about how your company can get involved.