Corporate Partnership Program
The Corporate Partnership program is designed to promote and call attention to your company as a key supporter of Texas A&M University-San Antonio and the entire South San Antonio community. Your year-round prescence will reinforce your company's commitment to A&M-SA while providing maximum visibility and exposure to achieve your specific objectives. Corporate Partners are able to engage with students, alumni, faculty and staff throughout the year in signature A&M-SA events, University publications, social media, digital platforms, in the press and at various other events where students, alumni and corporate affiliates are present. In addition to strengthening ties with the University and establishing direct links with future workforce, your investment will be used to provide scholarships to students in financial need or to a defined program of direct support to students.
- A&M-SA’s Department of Computing and Cyber Security was recently redesignated by the National Security Agency (NSA) as a National Center for Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education through the year 2022.
- 135% enrollment growth since 2009.
- 6,627 - Fall 2017 student enrollment.
- Highest classroom space utilization in-state for spring 2017 - 90%.
- A&M-SA is proud to be designated as a Purple Heart University and 1-in-16 students are military connected
- A&M-SA launched a nine-week Family First seminar, designed to demystify the college experience for parents of first generation students.
- A&M-SA forged a partnership with Univision San Antonio for a one-of-a-kind educational program called the Univision Media Lab – Capstone Experience.
- Developing an Institute for Emerging Leaders with multi-disciplinary offerings.
Please contact Anthony Medina, Director of Development at Anthony.Medina@tamusa.edu or 210-784-1119 to learn more about how your company can get involved.
At Wells Fargo, we understand the role that education plays in the future of our communities. With partners like Texas A&M University-San Antonio, we’re able to reach students at a critical age through our Money 101 class to teach them the importance of financial responsibility. We share the same values and passion as Texas A&M University-San Antonio for ensuring that students are equipped with the tools to build a solid foundation for their success."Laura Cabanilla
Vice President, Community Relations
Central Texas Region