President's Circle Members
A&M-SA’s President Circle plays a vital role in providing funding for specific presidential initiatives. Members are philanthropists who believe in A&M-SA and its mission.
Gifts of the President’s Circle:
- Underwrite new initiatives by the University President that enhances A&M-SA’s strategic plan, especially to help meet regional needs with state-wide impact.
- Provide support for faculty and student research and learning achievements.
- Bring distinguished speakers to campus for keynote lectures.
List of President's Circle Members for Fiscal year 2016 - 2017:
Audacious ($20,000 and above)
- James R. Adams
Aspiring ($10,000 to $19,999)
- Rosemary Kowalski
Aiming ($5,000 to $9,999)
There were no President’s Circle members in the Aiming level in fiscal year 2016-17.
Agile Member ($2,500 to $4,999)
- Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation/ Joyce Ellis
Pathway to Prosperity ($1,000 to $2,499)
- Michael Bolner
- Gary Coulton
- Vivien L. Geneser
- Carolyn Green
- Richard P. Green
- Jerry Hoog
- Tracy Hurley
- Amy Lewis
- Eric J. Lopez
- Melissa Mahan
- Richard P. Ortega
- Carl F. Raba
- Charles W. Schwartz
- Edward Westermann
- Broadway Bank-Main Banking Center / Jim Goudge
- Harlandale Independent School District / Rey Madrigal
- Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP / Carri Baker
- Matt Foundation / Aracely Garcia-Granados
- Mays Family Foundation / Lowry Mays
- Raba-Kistner Consulting / William Raba
- SWBC / Charlie Amato
- The Helen K. Groves Fund / Helen K. Groves
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Zachry Interests Inc / H.B. Zachry, Jr.