Earn a Bachelor's Degree and Become an Army Officer in just 2 years!
If you meet the following qualifications, you are eligible to attend:
- Be a Citizen of the United States
- 60+ College Hours or seeking a Master's Degree
- Physically fit for physical fitness examination
- Accepted to: TAMU-SA
High School Diploma
- Military Reserve and National Guard Status are accepted
- Accelerated program acceptance with 3 years JROTC Any Honorable Military Background History can be considered for possible credit
Army ROTC provides the majority of the Army's Officers and is the largest of the military's commissioning Programs. Graduates of the Army ROTC Programs can serve on Active Duty or in the U.S. Army's Reserves or the Army National Guard. After selection to the ROTC Program Cadets select from a wide range of 17 job specialities- where they will have the opportunity to put their leadership skills which they have developed in the ROTC to immediate use.
For additional information on the ROTC Battalion's website please click on ROTC Program.
For more information on the remarkable program please contact us at (210) 784-1175 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org