SECC Giving Results
By University Communications
Thursday, 11 03 2016
SECC GIVING Results
Dear A&M-San Antonio Community:
Thank you for your support during the 2016 State Employee Charitable Campaign (SECC) season! As you know, the SECC was an opportunity to Paw it Forward! Your generosity will directly benefit the agencies on the SECC list. These agencies provide assistance to those in need throughout Bexar County, with programs such as feeding the hungry, transforming the homeless, education, rescuing animals, teenage pregnancy and much more. The final results were: $19,150 raised with 31% participation.
I am proud to have co-chaired this year's SECC campaign along with Sandra Arispe.
The winners for th final campaign drawing are:
- Amy M. Porter winner of November 19th Texas A&M vs. UTSA game tickets
- Stephanie Loalada winner of Dive World Scuba Lessons
- Sharon E. Otholt winner of $100 Gift Certificate to Palenque Grill
- Daniel M. Rendon winner of A&M-SA Parking Permit for the 2016-17 year
- Joni L. Foster winner of $40 Gift Certificate to Schakolad Chocolate Factory
- Nan Palmero winner of $40 Gift Certificate to The Dominion Nail Salon
- Chryssa Delgado winner of McCombs Ford West Oil Change
- Cheryl Le Gras winner of McCombs Ford West Oil Change
- Julia Chu winner of McCombs Ford West Oil Change
- Patricia Hayes winner of Burger Night Dining Gift Certificate at The Dominion
- Jan Mundine winner of Monster Mini Golf Passes
- Armando Prado winner of Monster Mini Golf Passes
- Cheryl Kelsey winner of Jason's Deli certificates for 2
- Corinna Ross winner of Rudy's Bar-B-Que for 2
Lip Sync Battle Winners (Total raised $550.41):
- 1st Place: Human Resources - Scooby Doo
- 2nd Place: JoAnn Franke -Wicked
- 3rd Place: Dr. Richard Ortega - Johnny Cash
If you were unable to attend the Lip Sync Battle, enjoy the photos.
Change Challenge Participants & Winners (Total raised: $159.02)
- 1st Place: Advancement, Communications & President's Office raised $138.97
- 2nd Place: Business Bandits raised $20.05
Again, thank you for your very generous contributions. Your generosity will make an immediate difference in the lives of people in Bexar County. You are making a difference!
Remember, your charitable donation is tax deductible.
Dr. Richard P. Ortega