Information regarding transcripts:
- Transcripts include academic information and must be ordered by the student whose record is being requested.
- Transcripts will not be released until holds on accounts are cleared.
- Transcripts held for current session grades are mailed two weeks after the end of term.
- Transcripts held for degree are mailed two weeks after degrees have been conferred (Approximately 3-4 weeks after end of term).
- Because transcripts contain confidential information, a transcript can only be released upon written request from the student or upon request made by the student through a secure, password protected system such as JagWire or TranscriptsPlus. Texas A&M University-San Antonio has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the internet. Please see instructions below. If you experience issues placing an order over the internet, you may call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to assist with placing our transcript request.
To order transcripts:
Normal Processing: Transcripts will normally be mailed within 5-7 business days from our receipt of the request. During peak periods such as registration, grading and graduation, processing may take longer.
Expediated Processing: Processing is available for online orders. Transcripts requested using our TranscriptsPlus service are processed within one business day. Overnight delivery is available at an additional cost. You may check the status of your online order by following the instructions at this link: Order Status.
There is no charge for transcripts ordered through normal processing, though processing may take 5-7 business days to complete.
For expediated processing, there is a minimum charge of $5.00 per transcript. Overnight delivery is available for an additional charge.
Information Required on Transcript Requests:
- Current name and any other name used while a student at Texas A&M University-San Antonio.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Contact Information: current address, telephone number, and email address
- Dates of Attendance at Texas A&M University-San Antonio
- Education Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, or both
- Address(es) where you want your transcript(s) sent
- Signature on the request
To Request a Transcript Online
- Normal Processing: Log onto JagWire, click on Classes & Registration, and then click on Official Transcript Request. Complete the required information. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing.
- Expedited Processing: Log onto TranscriptsPlus, Texas A&M University-San Antonio's online request provider and follow the instructions. Overnight delivery is available. Additional charges apply.
- Normal Processing: Complete the Request for Official Transcript form and submit this to the Welcome Center. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing.
- Expedited Processing: Log onto TranscriptsPlus, Texas A&M University-San Antonio's online request provider and follow the instructions.