Information regarding transcripts:
- Transcripts include academic information and must be ordered by the student whose record is being requested.
- Transcripts will not be released until holds on accounts are cleared.
- Transcripts held for current session grades are mailed two weeks after the end of term.
- Transcripts held for degree are mailed two weeks after degrees have been conferred (Approximately 3-4 weeks after end of term).
- Original signature must be included on any Transcript Request Forms, thus transcript orders cannot be accepted by telephone or email. Computer generated signatures are not valid.
- Please allow 3-5 working days for processing of transcript requests. Extra time may be required during peak periods (registration, end of semester, commencement).
To order transcripts:
Please note: Only current students may request transcripts through:
JagWire - Ordering Transcripts on JagWire