Verification of Enrollment
The National Student Clearinghouse is a contracted agent of Texas A&M University-San Antonio and an Authorized Certifying School Official for providing certificates of enrollment verification for insurance purposes, military I.D. cards, student loans, etc. This program is offered at no charge through the National Student Clearinghouse and is accessible 24 hours per day, seven days per week, including holidays.
The National Student Clearinghouse Free Student-Self-Service Enrollment Verification link is available through JagWire. In JagWire, select the "Classes & Registration" link and click on the "Enrollment Verification Request" located in the Education Planning block. If you are unable to log in to JagWire, please contact the IT HelpDesk by phone at (210) 784-4357 or by email at email@example.com.
At the National Student Clearinghouse site, you will be able to:
- Print a Certificate of Enrollment that can be forwarded to a health insurer, housing provider, credit issuer, or other student services provider. An official Certification of Enrollment will be available from the National Student Clearinghouse on approximately the twelfth class day of a semester/term.
- View enrollment information that may have been provided to a student services provider.
- View the electronic notification and deferment forms that have been sent to your lenders.
- View a list of your lenders and real-time student loan information detail, such as outstanding principal balance and next payment due date, that some lenders provide.
The National Student Clearinghouse is acting as our agent in providing enrollment verification data to such agencies as third-party verifiers, credit card companies and credit approval agencies. Third parties should contact the National Student Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200 or review the information at the National Student Clearinghouse website for instructions on how to access enrollment and degree data for Texas A&M University-San Antonio.
Some educational records are defined as Directory Information, which can be released without the written consent of the student. The student does have the right to request such information not be released. The following items are defined as Directory Information:
- Permanent Address
- Permanent Telephone Number
- Local Address
- Local Telephone Number
- Dates of Attendance
- Program of Study:
- Academic Major
- Student Classification
- Previous Educational Agencies/Institutions Attended
- Degrees, Awards, and Honors Received
- Participation in Officially Recognized Activities
For information on Student Right to Privacy and Directory Information, please visit our FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) link.