Mr. & Ms. A&M-San Antonio
Mr. & Ms. A&M-San Antonio will be a representative of Texas A&M University-San Antonio and participate in a number of University sponsored events throughout the year, including Fiesta. Mr. & Ms. A&M-San Antonio will also be asked to participate in community service events sponsored by the University and/or the Campus Activities Board. It is of the utmost importance that those vying for this title uphold the highest standards because they are not only representing the University but also the students that attend.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a 2.5 Undergraduate GPA, Or a 3.0 Graduate GPA.
- Must be committed to serve a full year term. The term begins at crowning at Fall Fest 2017 to crowning at Fall Fest 2018.
- Must be currently enrolled for a minimum of 6 undergraduate hours or 3 graduate hours at Texas A&M University-San Antonio, and be in good academic and judicial standing with the University.
- Must be able to provide 1 week notification (unless experiencing an emergency accepted by the Coordinator of Student Activities, Jessica Medina) if unable to attend a prescheduled appearance.
- Must be able to obtain transportation to all designated University events and community appearances.
- Must meet with CAB leadership team bi-weekly.
- Must participate in at least 2 Campus Activities Board (CAB) events and meetings.
- Must not be a candidate for graduation, at least, until December 2018.
- Must understand this is a volunteer elected position and there is no financial compensation included.