Our Jaguar Ambassadors promote the vision, mission, and values of Texas A&M University-San Antonio. These Individuals serve as a select group of knowledgeable, motivated, and enthusiastic students who assist with university community activities and special events. As a Jaguar Ambassador, our number one priority is to serve the Office of the President and administration here at Texas A&M-San Antonio and participate in recruiting events. Benefits include leadership training and networking opportunities.
Benefits of being a Jaguar Ambassador
- Hourly pay
- Interaction with President Matson and her VIP guest, such senators, chancellors, and city officials.
- Participate in events on and off campus
- Leadership opportunities
- Interacting with potential students at Recruiting events
Qualifications of a Jaguar Ambassador
- Must be currently enrolled at Texas A&M University-San Antonio
- Must be available to work 19 hours a week
- Occasional weekend and evening hours are required