Location at Main Campus: Central Academic Building (CAB), Room 208
Tutoring Services offers free, appointment-based tutoring to Texas A&M University-San Antonio students.
How to Make an Appointment
Appointments can be made two ways:
- Calling Jaguar Tutoring at (210) 784-1332
- Log in to JagWire and select EAB - Student Success Collaborative under the Student Services tab.
If you have issues scheduling an appointment through TutorTrac, please email the Tutoring Center at Tutoring@tamusa.edu
Priority is granted to those students who have set up an appointment ahead of time. Walk-in sessions are available depending on tutor availability.
How Can a Student Become a Tutor?
- Obtain a written letter of recommendation from faculty member who teaches in the intended tutoring subject area
- Complete an 'On Campus Student Application' through Jaguar Jobs (Sign up here)
If I am not a student but I have a Bachelor's degree, can I become a tutor?
- Yes, you can apply if you meet the minimum qualifications for the professional tutor positions
- To view current positions available, click here