Fourth Annual Summer Bike Rodeo
June 22, 2018: Deadline is June 1, 2018
Times: 8 a.m. -1 p.m.
Check-in between Cafeteria and Auditorium at 8 a.m.
Children Ages 6-12 with the university community are invited to join! Trophies! Ribbons!
- Learn bike skills-obstacle course
- Learn how to ride safely-group ride
- Learn rules and laws of bicyling
- Bring your own bike & helmet
- Email: Karen.Tucker-Engel@tamusa.edu
- Limited Space: First 30 Registered Participants
- 08:00 - 09:00 Registration/Bike Inspections - Drop off between Auditorium and Cafeteria (Must pass inspection, have a bike and helmet)
- 09:00 - 09:30 Presentations/Video
- 09:30 - 10:00 Bike Ride
- 10:00 - 10:30 Obstacle Course Demonstration/Practice
- 10:30 - 11:30 Obstacle Course (Group photo after completion
- 11:30 - 12:00 Tally Scores
- 12:00 - 01:00 Presentation of certificates/ribbons/trophies Modular B Room B1E
Person with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Karen.Tucker-Engel@tamusa.edu in advance of the event.