Post Baccalaureate Admission
Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree and now wish to obtain a 2nd bachelor’s degree:
1. Complete the online application for transfer admission for Texas A&M University-San Antonio at www.applytexas.org.
2. Submit official transcripts from all prior universities or colleges attended. Transcripts should not be dated more than one year old from the print date on the transcript. The office of admissions will determine, once verifying that you have already earned a bachelor’s degree, that you are a post baccalaureate student.
3. Transcripts should be sent via mail to:
Texas A&M University-San Antonio
Office of Admissions
One University Way
San Antonio, TX 78224
If previous institutions participate in the sending of secure electronic transcripts (e-script, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, or Trans Networks) transcripts must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Pay non-refundable $15 application fee. Some students may be eligible for a fee waiver.
5. Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to specific departments.
Please be aware if a you apply multiple times, the application submitted most recently (regardless of term or type) will void any previously submitted applications.
If you did not enroll for the term in which you were admitted, you will be required to reapply, and will be re-evaluated to determine admissibility.
1. Cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
2. Must be eligible to return to all previously attended colleges or universities
3. Must have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
|Semester||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Spring||November 1st||December 20th|
|Summer||April 1st||July 1st|
|Fall||March 15th||August 5th|
Deadlines above reflect the deadlines for the Spring, Summer, and Fall 2019 terms
The application will not be accepted after the final deadline date. Supporting documents to complete admission files must be received by 5 p.m. on the date of the final deadline. Deadlines that fall on a weekend or holiday will be extended to the following business day. Applications that are not completed by the final deadline will not be processed for an admission decision for that application term and will be withdrawn by the university. Application deadlines are subject to change and do not reflect, nor guarantee, preferred course offerings will be available.