Prospective Students

To be eligible for this scholarship, a student must:

  • Graduate from an early college high school in Texas (List of TEA Designated Early College High Schools)
  • Have a minimum cumulative college grade point average of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
  • Have earned a minimum of 30 college credit hours
  • Enroll at A&M-SA as a full time freshman student
  • Complete the Greater Texas Foundation Scholar Application by the priority deadline. The scholarship application can be completed online at Greater Texas Foundation Scholar Application 
  • Must complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) to demonstrate financial need by the state priority deadline. The FAFSA application can be completed online at FAFSA
  • Be capable of completing degree program in three years or less

Texas A&M-San Antonio Admissions Checklist

  • Apply online at 
  • Submit your official SAT or ACT scores
  • Submit your official high school and community college transcripts
  • Pay the application fee
  • For more information regarding Admissions, please visit:

Texas A&M-SA Office of Admissions

GTF Application Checklist

  • Complete and submit the online Greater Texas Foundation Scholars Application by clicking here
  • Unofficial college transcript
  • Proof of submission of FAFSA or TASFA Application (FAFSA confirmation page with EFC score) 
  • Two Letters of Recommendation

For questions, or additional information, please contact:

University Access