SPRING RING CEREMONY DATE
April 4, 2020
The Ring Ceremony Committee has decided to postpone the Spring Ring Ceremony until the Fall semester. We are working diligently to update our website as well. The details for the Fall Ring Ceremony have not been ironed out, but we will communicate via email and update the RING CEREMONY Website as soon as possible. We know that this day has been long awaited for and we hate to announce a full postponement, but we must abide by the health recommendations provided to us by the State and the A&M System.
Here's what you need to know:
· RINGS WILL NOW BE SHIPPED TO YOU!
· The address that was used when the order was placed is being used for shipment.
· The rings are insured via shipment.
· There is no signature required.
· If you need to update the address you want it shipped to, please email: email@example.com by the end of THIS WEEK 3/21/2020
· ALL ring order questions and information must be facilitated through the ring vendor: Herff Jones. No rings will be sent to the university.
· The seal will be made available some time next Fall so that you can utilize it for photos. This is optional.
· The ring vendor is also working remotely, so please allow them some grace as they do their best to accommodate our requests – we are not their only client.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. The ring ceremony is one of our most cherished traditions and we will do what we can to provide you an opportunity to celebrate this day, together.