Jaguar Account Login
This is the account you will use to login to computers on campus, connect to campus wireless services, access Library databases remotely, login to JagWire and Jaguar email.
- Your Jaguar account username begins with a K followed by 8 numbers (e.g. K12345678) or is a combination of your name and numbers (e.g. jsmith34). This is also referred to as your Jaguar Username.
- Your password is the Jaguar login password you created during initial enrollment.
- Don't forget to sign up for the Password Reset Tool.
- Anytime you change your Jaguar account password, you MUST allow 3 hours before you can access your Jaguar E-mail.
Include 3 of the following:
Check your Jaguar E-mail
- Visit: https://jagwire.tamusa.edu/
- Click on the email icon in the left hand pane
- Username: Jaguar account firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Jaguar account Password
How to set up Jaguar E-mail on your mobile device
To set up your Jaguar E-mail on your mobile device please download the Outlook App from the App Store (Apple) or Play Store (Android) and follow prompts on the screen to login.
You can access our FAQ Sheet for JagWire by clicking the link above.
If you have forgotten your password and have not signed up for the password reset tool, contact the ITS Helpdesk.