Degree Works is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace face-to-face advising sessions nor does it replace the University Catalog. This graduation tool is neither an official academic transcript nor an official notification of completion of degree requirements.
Degree Works will be available for the following students beginning in May 19, 2014 through JagWire:
For Catalogs beginning from 2010/2011 forward:
- Undergraduate students in the College of Business pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree;
- Undergraduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences pursuing a Bachelor of Applied Arts and Science (BAAS), Bachelor of Arts (BA), or a Bachelor of Science (BS);
- Graduate students in the College of Business pursuing a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or a Master of Professional Accounting (MPA)
- Graduate students in the College of Education and Kinesiology
- Graduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences
For Catalogs beginning from 2012/2013 forward:
- Undergraduate students in the College of Education and Kinesiology pursuing a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Interdisciplinary Studies or Kinesiology
- Students - Contact your advisors regarding substitutions, degree plans, transfer work, or issues with Degree Works
- Faculty - Contact academic advisors within your College
If you are a faculty, staff, or administrator and will be using Degree Works in your daily interaction with students, please contact the Registrar's Office for information on user access.