Team Mission Statement
The Jaguar Ambassadors serve Texas A&M University-San Antonio by welcoming guests of the President and VIPs at special events, being knowledgeable about the campus, and assisting at requested functions to help it achieve notoriety & student body growth. By doing this, we help the institution strive to be the university of choice for potential students and drive our organization’s higher education model through our audacious student leadership.
What do the Jaguar Ambassadors do?
- Interaction and network with the University President and their VIP guests from all around the city and state.
- Participate in Official university events on and off campus
- Build strong leadership skills that can be transitioned post-graduation
Qualification to be a Jaguar Ambassador
- Willingness to develop yourself professionally (public speaking skills and networking skills)
- Strong sense of punctuality, responsibility, and prioritization (i.e. on time, ready to work, and timely with assignments)
- Genuine desire to serve and represent Texas A&M University-San Antonio
- Good Academic standing, with a GPA of 2.75 or above for undergraduate and 3.0 or above for graduate students
- Good judicial standing with no outstanding judicial sanctions (contact the Student Involvement staff if you have questions)
- Must be a full-time student and currently enrolled at Texas A&M University- San Antonio
- Must be available to work 19 hours a week during the academic year
- Occasional weekend and evening hours are required