Creating a Student Organization
Please review all the current organizations in JagSync. If there is an organization similar to the one you may want to start, please reach out to the organization first before starting a new one. If you do decide to create your own organization, please follow the process below.
Starting an Interest Group:
- Visit the Student Involvement page in JagSync
- Fill out the Intent to Organize an Interest Group Form
- The Student Involvement Coordinator will review your form and setup a portal on JagSync for you.
Starting a New Recognized Student Organization
- In JagSync, click on Organizations from the Explore Page
- Click on Register an Organization>Register a New Organization
- Follow all directions in that form
- You will need to have all requirements listed in order to become recognized