The Safety Module in Workday is to be used for reporting employee injuries. Please Log into Single Sign On to access Workday, click on the Safety Module, select “Report Incident” and begin filling in the requested information into the fields.
Please follow guidelines listed below.
- Assist the injured person and call the A&M-SA Police Department (A&M-SA PD) at (210) 784-1911 if emergency medical assistance is needed.
- Report all serious injuries and safety hazards to A&M-SA PD immediately by dialing x1911 or (210) 784-1911.
- The A&M-SA employee involved in, observing or discovering the injury or the respective supervisor is responsible for completing the “Report Incident” in Workday.
- Cases of property damage and vehicle accidents should be reported to A&M-SA PD.
- Be observant. Attempt to get as much information as possible at the time of the incident.
- Only discuss the incident with A&M-SA PD, Human Resources Workers' Compensation Program Owner and the Risk & Compliance Coordinator.
Please direct any questions regarding this process to Rita Arredondo at email@example.com