Tuition Assistance

Tuition Assistance: Is for our Active Duty students must go through their designated branch portal (Go Army Ed, Navy College Program, etc.) and be approved by Education Service Officer (ESO) and bring a copy of the approval notice. 

Each service has its own criteria for eligibility, obligated service, application process', restrictions and payments.


Authority for Tuition Assistance Authorization and Certification of Entrance or Reentrance for Tuition Assistance.
Certification Request Form (CRF) Must be filled out separately for each semester.
Student Detail Schedule (SDS) The student is required to submit a student detailed schedule each semester. All coursework must be listed on the degree plan. 
Degree Works (DW) The student is required to submit a degree works to show the coursework they have registered for is on the degree works.


JBSA-Fort Sam Houston Education Center

JBSA-Lackland Education Center

JBSA-Lackland Education Center

2427 Hood Street, Trailer 4011-A
JBSA-Fort Sam Houston, Texas 78234
(210) 221-0852

Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Closed last Thursday of each month from noon to 3 p.m.

1550 Wurtsmith Street,
Building 5725, Suite 5
JBSA-Lackland, Texas 78236
(210) 671-8711

Monday - Wednesday, Friday
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
301 B Street West
JBSA-Randolph, Texas 78150-4520 
(210) 652-5964

Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to noon

Counselor Walk-in-Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
7:30 a.m. to noon
*Friday By Appointment Only*