Referring Students to DSS

If a student requests accommodations from you but you have not received a Letter of Accommodation from Disability Support Services (DSS), refer the student to DSS to request accommodations.

Do not accept disability documentation directly from a student. Refer the student to DSS to submit documentation and request services.

A student must self-disclose to the DSS office in order for us to provide assistance. If a student has shared a disability-related concern with you, refer the student to DSS and we will assist them through the initial request process.