Welcome to the Office of International Affairs!
The Office of International Affairs' (OIA) mission is to enrich and foster the educational and work experience of Texas A&M University-San Antonio’s international community. The OIA serves as a welcoming presence for A&M-SA's international students, and international faculty. The OIA is the institutional resource that facilitates and oversees the lawful immigration status of foreign nationals and non-U.S. citizens who seek to enter the U.S. to receive an education, or to work at A&M-SA while protecting the integrity of the institution through compliance with state, local, and federal regulations.
Immigration advising for various non-immigrant visa categories, e.g., F-1, J-1, TN
H-1B visa immigration advising
- Facilitate with employment-based permanent residency sponsorship
- Manage International student health insurance
- Provide information, resources, and support for DREAMERs
- Act as a liaison for institutional departments and government agencies
- Cultural events/programming
|Jan. 13||Classes begin|
|Jan. 20||Martin Luther King Day - A&M-SA Closed|
|Jan. 29||Census Date|
|Feb. 19||Spring 2020 Graduation Application Fee Payment Deadline|
|Mar. 9-15||Spring Break|
|May 6-12||Final Examinations|
|May 12||End of Spring Semester|