Request Temporary Parking Accommodations

When to use this form

  • When requesting to accommodate non-university guests. i.e. inviting a vendor to campus for a meeting
  • When hosting an event on campus where you are welcoming the local community to campus. i.e. Festival De Cascarones

What this form is NOT for

  • If you are a student, faculty, staff, or contractor/vendor who forgot your parking permit. To obtain a temporary parking pass, you will need to come into our office located in Portable 105D. Please bring your vehicle information, such as the license plate, and make and model.
  • If you are a non-university affiliate who was invited to campus.
  • If you are trying to get any type of parking pass for staff, faculty, or student. A parking permit is required for these individuals to park in permit-enforced university lots or city lanes.

For Parking and Transportation support, the form must be submitted at least 7 days before your event so we can process it in a timely manner. If your event is in less than 7 days, please contact us at (210) 784-2277 immediately or email

Note: If you require police officers at your event, please email UPD at, using your university email. For UPD support, your submission must be at least 10 days prior to your event.