Department of Computing and Cyber Security
The mission of the Department of Computing and Cyber Security is to support the development of comprehensive computer science, cyber security and information systems education and research programs that will prepare students for careers in computing, cyber security and information systems; increase campus, community and experiential awareness in computing, cyber security and information systems; and promote faculty and student research in the fields of computing, cybersecurity and information systems.
1. Bachelors of Science in Computer Science (BS-CS) – Cyber Security concentration.
2. Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA-CIS) Computer Information Systems (CIS) – General and Cyber Security concentration.
3. Bachelors in Applied Arts and Sciences (BAAS-IT) –Information Technology – General and Cyber Security concentration.
4. NEW: Bachelors of Science in Cyber Engineering Technology (BS-CETE).
5. NEW: Masters of Science (MS-CS) in Computer Science with Cyber Security, Software Applications and Enterprise Systems concentrations.
ALL students graduating from the BS-CS, BBA-CIS, and the BAAS-IT programs with Cyber Security concentrations are eligible to get the NSA/DHS Cyber Defense Education Certificate upon graduation.
Bachelor of Business Administration-BBA
Computer Science- CS
Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences-BAAS
- Information Technology Concentration:
Bachelor of Applied Arts Sciences Information Technology-BAAS-IT
- Bachelor of Applied Arts Sciences Information Technology Information Assurance and Cyber Security Concentration-BAAS-IT-Cyber Security
Bachelor of Science in Cyber Engineering Technology-CETE
Ms. Susan Tamayo
Administrative Associate, Computing & Cyber Security
Email the Department
Texas A&M University-San Antonio
One University Way
San Antonio, Texas 78224