Current Student

Current Benefit Users
Students who have used a military benefit at A&M-SA are considered CURRENT benefit users. *Some exceptions may apply.
Make sure you are registered. All classes you want to be covered are listed on your degree works as required. Additional courses cannot be certified for federal benefits.
How to Continue Using Benefits?
Before submitting your benefit request, you must gather the necessary documents to process. If you use a different benefit from the previous semester, you are considered a new benefit user, not a current one. Visit our Resources page to view what documents you need to submit.
Benefit Request
Once you have verified which benefit you will use and registered for the courses on your degree plan, there is one last step. You will need to submit a benefit request to use your benefits for a semester. This is best to do right after you register.
Added, Dropped, or Withdrew?
Have you added/dropped a course or withdrawn from the university after you submitted your benefit request? If you answered yes, submit your schedule change request to our office. This request will help us update your benefits.
Parent Institution Letter
Students who wish to be concurrently enrolled at A&M-SA and another institution must submit a Parent Institution Letter (PIL) Request. The student must have submitted their A&M-SA benefit request and registered with the secondary institution before submitting a PIL request.
Patriots' Casa | Suite 202
For any questions, comments, or concerns, please use our service portal or call us at 210-784-1397